The Immersive Open Pedagogies Program (IOP) is looking for one (1) Junior Project Officer.
- At least 3 years of job experience
- Highly proficient in project and proposal documentation
- Background in IT, research writing, web development, and WordPress
- Ability to supervise junior staff/team members
- Keen interest in mixed realities and innovative educational technologies
- Experience in XR web development, Unity, and Blender is a plus but not required
- Willingness to work at the UPOU Headquarters in Los Baños, Laguna
- Must be able to start in January 2024
Interested applicants are invited to submit their Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] on or before November 30, 2023. Please address your application to IOP Director Dr. Roberto B. Figueroa Jr.